Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lest I Forget

When I got pregnant with Noah, one of the sometimes welcome, sometimes unwelcome results was parenting advice. EVERYONE has a bit to offer. Don't get me wrong, I am very teachable and open to wise council, but we really had to pick and choose the advice we would implement!

I think one of the best pieces of advice we heard time and time again especially from seasoned parents was, "write it down". Meaning there are so many precious moments that will slip away from your memory if you do not keep a journal, scrapbook, or something of the sort. Well I did a traditional scrapbook for Noah, managed to throw together a digital scrapbook for Levi, and have since basically fallen off the scrapbooking wagon.

Noah is now 4 and Levi is 17 months and I know that it is already happening. I'm forgetting. There is so much that I want to remember, to hold on to. So here I go.....I'm going to "write it down".

No comments:

Post a Comment