Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Things They Say.....


Noah: Mom I love you to past the chocolate kind of love.

Levi: Instead of Knock-knock at the beginning of jokes. Levi says, "Ding Dong" Usually when you say "who's there" the answer involves a puppy and barking and of course laughing!

Noah: When someone does something wrong, instead of saying they broke the rules, Noah says they "cracked one of God's rules". Unfortunately he's much better at pointing this out when someone else does it rather than himself. Guess we all have that problem!

Levi: If you ask him his name he says he's "Beanths" His nickname is beans, he's got a bit of a lisp.

Noah: I love everyone that knows me....even my family!

Levi: He calls every grandma at church by their "grandma name"; Gigi, Mimi, Coco, etc. It makes their day when he calls them by their "name". BTW his own grandmas are Nana and Mona...we're not sure where mona came from.

Noah: At least once in every sermon that Mitch preaches, Noah will look up at me and whisper, "Is that right?"

Levi: Last night at church Levi called me "Mrs. Jennifer"

No comments:

Post a Comment