Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Levi's Road Rage

Levi is the sweetest little guy you will ever meet. However this sweet little guy HATES and I mean HATES being in his carseat. Unfortunately for him we find ourselves in the van on a pretty regular basis. I have a few theories.

My first was that his carseat was a torture device. The little boy I babysit, Tyson, drifts quietly to sleep in the car and seems very comfortable in his. So I decided to let Levi give Tyson's a go. Tyson contentedly sat in Levi's seat, while Levi screamed in his loaner. Apparently the car seat is not the problem.

My second theory has no real way of being tested, but Levi gets kind of "ashy" on his back. The doctor thinks it could be mild (very mild) eczema. So maybe he gets hot and uncomfortable in the seat. Who knows? Maybe next year I can ask him and he will say, "why yes mother, my back itches. This is why I have been crying for the past year and half."

My third theory is he just hates being restrained. I know this is true, but the second theory probably has some merit as well. Anyway....here is a picture from a recent road trip as evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment