Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Levi Celebrates Our Risen Lord in a DISGUSTING way!

Easter Sunday my parents and sister were here so our Sunday morning routine was a little different than normal. Levi was going to stay home from Sunday School with them, and they were bringing him over for the service at 11:00am.

Noah and I were dressed and ready to go, almost ready to walk out the door when my Dad made the "discovery". Levi was playing happily in his room (too quietly). When my Dad found Levi, 66he had poop on his back, hands, feet, carpet, piggy bank toy, coins inside the piggy bank toy, and oh yeah....in his diaper! The diaper was still on so apparantly he had reached in and grabbed a handful and did a little "finger painting". YUCK! He had never done this before and hopefully he will never do it again! Nothing gets one in the mood for worship quite like cleaning poop off the carpet.

Fortunately my parents were here because usually I'm flying solo on Sunday mornings with the kids. I cleaned the carpet. Mom bathed Levi and Noah and I were still on time for Sunday School. Ordinarily Levi would already have been dressed for church, but he was still in his PJ's. God is very gracious to me!

We did have a wonderful Ressurection Sunday (poop incident aside).



No comments:

Post a Comment